FAQs & Fees
Writing and officiating your wedding ceremony: Fees generally range from $450 to $950 and above. My fees reflect the time and care I invest in writing, arranging and officiating your ceremony. As each Love Story is uniquely written, and each ceremony is specific to your wishes and desires, I cannot cite a precise fee until we’ve been able to talk with one another.
Some of the factors that will determine your fee include: rehearsal, time and distance, and the complexity of your ceremony. Additional charges will apply for longer travel distances and if I am required to stay overnight.
Do you do elopements, and “I Do-I Do” ceremonies with minimal personalization? I am available–and I love to officiate!– elopements and last-minute ceremonies. The fact that an elopement does not require the same investment of time for writing and arranging is reflected in a lowered fee for my services. Please contact me to discuss your Boston elopement ceremony!
What can I expect when we work together?
- Free initial consultation, and as many phone calls, emails and smoke signals as are needed
- Hand crafted and original ceremony, based on your information and to your specifications (this is a process… there may be several revisions until it is exactly as you want it to be)
- Many choices for poems, vows and readings, any of which you can use “as is” or alter to fit your view
- Help with your vows, if you want to write your own. I will work with you until they are just right
- You will approve every aspect of the ceremony
- I will coordinate with your musicians, venue, and wedding planner
- Cue sheets and ceremony copies (if needed) for musicians, venue contact and wedding planner
- I will conduct your rehearsal (if needed) with efficiency so that everyone involved will know what they need to do, and you can relax and enjoy your great day. (rehearsals are to be scheduled well in advance of the ceremony and are subject to my availability and approval of date)
- On your wedding day I will arrive early to insure that everything is arranged properly
- I will officiate your ceremony with enthusiasm and sensitivity
- After the wedding, you will receive a lovely Keepsake Ceremony copy of your wedding that will be a treasure through the years to come
Please contact me for details regarding your specific Ceremonial needs. I bring the same strong commitment to writing and officiating personal and meaningful custom ceremonies for every event.
A 50% deposit is required for me to hold your time and date. Rehearsal date is also to be agreed upon and arranged at this time. Balance of payment is expected 30 days before the ceremony, unless other arrangements have been made.